SHO-AIR/Cannondale North American Factory Team
Class: PRO Endurance Women
My home will always be my little rock, which makes up the state of Hawai'i. While I am living the dream of racing my bike, my home is with my adopted California family in Anaheim Hills, California.
I have been racing my mountain bike professionally since 2005, and earned 7 National titles in endurance racing. In 2011 I captured the pro women's Marathon and Solo 24 Hour National Championships, along with an 8th place finish at World Marathon Championships in Italy, where I was the top ranked North American.
Coming off another great year in 2012 winning the Pro XCT and UET titles I am really excited to get going in 2013. Having amazing support with Cannondale coming on board is huge for myself and the team and can't wait to show off the new colors.
- 2012 PRO UET CHAMPION PRO WOMEN, 1ST
- 2012 WHISKEY 50 PRO WOMEN, 1ST
- LA RUTA CONQUISTADORES PRO WOMEN, 1ST
- US MARATHON NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS PRO WOMEN, 1ST
- LEADVILLE TRAIL 100 PRO WOMEN, 3RD
- 2012 PRO XCT CHAMPION PRO WOMEN, 1ST
- GALENA GRINDER PRO WOMEN, 1ST
- US NATIONAL XC CHAMPIONSHIPS PRO WOMEN, 4TH
- BIG BEAR-PRO UET PRO/OPEN, 1ST
- SAGEBRUSH-PRO UET PRO/OPEN, 1ST
- PRO UET #1-SPA CITY 6-HOUR PRO WOMEN, 1ST
- MELLOW JOHNNY CLASSIC-PRO XCT #1 PRO WOMEN, 3RD
Back to rider list